Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Teamstewartlove Exclusive interview with Maegan Stewart!



TSL:What is your favourite colour?
MS:red

TSL:How did you meet your boyfriend, Mike?
MS:well i knew him when i was 11 cause he was my kung/fu teacher lol.. its a long sory on how we started dating

TSL:Do you still preform with your siblings?
MS:yes and i LOVE it

TSL:How do you feel about preforming with your siblings?
MS:its amazing.. soo much fun

TSL:What do you miss the most about the past?
MS:not having to sorry about ANYTHING!! lol

TSL:Do you think you are known as Maegan Stewart or Booboo's sister?
MS:half and half.. he has people that know me as his sister and i have people that know him as my brother so its an even thing

TSL:Do you like fame?
MS:ya.. but its not a big deal to me

TSL:What is your hobby?
MS:riding my horses

TSL:Where were you born?
MS:orange county

TSL:Where would you like to go for a vacation?
MS:australia

TSL:Did you read the Twilight Saga? If so which one do you like the best?
MS:no i havnt read any of the books lol i dont want to read the books cause im afraid its gonna ruin the movies for me lol

TSL:Would you like a role in the Twilight Saga?
MS:no cause i dont like acting haha.. but if i could just sand there and not say anything then yes lol

TSL:Where have you attended school?
MS:stonhurst elem. and the rest was home studies

TSL:Which one of the siblings do you like the most and why?
MS:i couldnt pick.. i love them all equally. they all have such different personallities that i love..

TSL:What gave you an interest in the Modelling industry?
MS:i LOVE being in front of the camera.. and i love that u can express yourself soo much without saying a single word..

TSL:Do you like your ethnicity?
MS:yes i love it..

TSL:If you had a choice, what ethnicity(ies) would you choose to be?
MS:hawaiian or brazilian

TSL:Will you ever go to one of the meet and greets with Booboo?
MS:yes i just went to one last week

TSL:Have you been on the Eclipse set? If so what do you think of it?
MS:no i havnt

TSL:Do you have a special talent?
MS:yes i do this hand thing that only my dad and booboo has figured out lol

TSL:Which do you prefer the most: Acting, dancing, Modelling, or doing stunts? MS:modelling or stunts.. i love them both

TSL:What kind of songs do you prefer? (pop, rock, r&b, country, etc)
MS:r&b

Favourite:
TSL:Band?
MS:coheed and cambria

TSL:Actor?
MS:liam neeson and i love his voice in the movie TAKEN

TSL:Singer?
MS:beyonce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TSL:Do you own any animals?
MS:YES and ton!!!!

TSL:When I interviewed Booboo, he told me that you all own animals. Can you tell me who owns what?
MS:we all own our own dogs horse cat ect...

TSL:Will you come to Vancouver, Canada soon?
MS:I'd really want to meet you! i wish!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Maegan wanna be brazilian! I'm brazilian! I'm so proud to be brazilian now!
    Congrats guys!
    Can I post it on my fan club for Booboo?
    With credits for TSL!

    ReplyDelete