Tuesday, June 29, 2010

15 Minutes with Booboo

15 MINUTES WITH BOOBOO FEATURING "THE BLUEPRINT" MATT MORGAN

TNAwrestling.com is happy to have Booboo Stewart as a regular contributor on the website. Booboo is one of the most popular young stars in Hollywood, and appears in the "Twilight: Eclipse" movie. Booboo will be conducting interviews with the TNA Superstars right here on the TNA website.

Hello TNA Wrestling fans! Since interviewing Jeff Hardy last month, I have been crazy busy getting ready for the release of Twilight Eclipse. I have been traveling the world and even released a new song on iTunes that me and Fivel did called “Rainy Day”. This past Thursday was the big Hollywood red carpet premier of Twilight Eclipse and I even got a surprise phone call from Jeff Hardy to congratulate me on the big day! It was awesome.

Now tonight (Tuesday, June 29), well really, tomorrow morning at 12:01AM is the nationwide release of Twilight Eclipse. I will be on Lopez Tonight tonight and earlier today, I had the chance to interview “The Blueprint” Matt Morgan, the DNA of TNA. Check it out!

Boo: I read you are acting now--do you want to pursue that?

Matt: I definitely want to pursue acting, yes. However, I’m still on stride to be hitting my prime as a pro wrestler and I put way too much time and energy and sacrifices in to not see my wrestling career through until I am the top dog at TNA. I am The Blueprint of wrestling and the DNA of TNA. However, part of being the top dog in TNA is gaining our company its much deserved mainstream respect. Luckily, I do enjoy acting, I’m good at it, and ill continue to pursue acting on my off days from TNA to garner that mainstream media attention that TNA’s top dog could only get.

Boo: You recently filmed an episode of “The Good Guys” for FOX. How was that experience?

Matt: Ridiculously fun. Although, I got to admit there is a new found respect I have for actors and the patients that’s involved with pulling 12-16 hour days straight. For instance, one of my fight scenes was filmed in Dallas, TX with 118 degree heat index and I had to wear a prison jump suit and Hannibal lector mask for all 12 of those hours. 3 of us that were doing fight scene had nurses on site that kept feeding us Pedialyte to make sure we were hydrated enough as we were starting to get dehydrated and dizzy and were only minutes away from blacking out. But for me, that was a definitive test to know whether or not acting is something I want to pursue. And the fact that I didn’t flick everyone off and fly back home to Orlando, for me, was a testament that this is what I want to do with my future. The best part of filming “The Good Guys” for me was how complimentary Bradley Whitford, Colin Hanks, and my director were of my acting skills. Out of just this role, I’ve been told there will be many more acting opportunities for me in the future so I am very excited. Make sure to check it out. It is set to premier on Monday Night, August 2 on FOX at 9PM ET. What else would you do on a Monday night? There is nothing better on TV on Mondays nights then anyways.

For full interview click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment